- You can filter on any displayed field below, along with a few other fields not shown, such as reviewer.
- Exclude terms by prefixing them with a
t: operator is short for "tag" and coincides with the colored tags you see in the rows below.
- Supported tag values include "Changes without a human comment" (
label values (
- All terms use substring matching, meaning that you can type
reviewer:iant instead of
- The following operators are supported:
t:, repo:, reviewer:, cc:, involves:, and owner:
crypto/rand: Add package-level examples
internal/cpu: expose mips[le] feature flags for FMA